Icy Box (IB-273STU3) External 2.5″ SATA Drive Caddy, USB 3.0, USB Powered, SSD/HDD up to 9.5mm, Aluminium
- Type: External Drive Enclosure
- Drive Size: 2.5″”””
- Drive Interface : SATA
- Number of Bays: 1 Bay
- External Interface: USB 3.0
- Transfer Rate: up to 5GB/s
- USB Powered : Yes
- Cabling: USB 3.0 cable
- Power Supply: USB powered
- Colour: Black with stylish blue LED circle
- Material: Aluminium/Plastic
- Dimensions: 14 x 80 x 130 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: 1 x IB-273StU3
1 x USB 3.0 cable
1 x pouch
1 x screw driver
1 x manual
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
13 in stock
13 in stock
External 2.5" enclosure for SATA HDD/SSD with USB 3.0 interface in a stylish design.
- Stylish blue lighting LED circle for power and HDD access
- External data interface: 1x USB 3.0
- Downwardly compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Transfer rate: USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbit/s
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac and Linux
- HDD height up to 9.5 mm, HDD capacity no limit
- Plug & Play and Hot Swap
- With pouch
The little black one
The IB-273StU3 takes a 2.5" SATA hard drive of any size and provides the data conveniently to computers, media players, mobile phones or smart TVs.
The requirement is a USB connection, where the modern and very fast version 3.0 is supported, providing lightning fast data transfer. Except plastic, the enclosure is made of aluminum which dissipates the heat effectively.
A true love story
When high quality plastic and luminium are connected, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. The lightness of the plastic and the head dissipation the aluminium provide ensures and estehtic and function above all others.
Quickly on the way
The light material of the IB-273StU3 turns it to the perfect companion on the way. In order that it stays protected, a suitable bag is included, to protect your hardware from dust and scratches. The data transfer rates flows at 5 Gbit/s thanks to the USB 3.0 interface, assuring everything runs fast.
The quick HDD replacement while operating (HotSwap) and the Plug & Play support permits the user to change HDDs seamlessly.